vrijdag 26 juli 2013

Today is a rainy summer day

Yesterday I went on a little hunt for a bandana and also for a fabric store in Amsterdam. Neither my boyfriend or I knew where we could find one. But as you can see, my bandana hunt mission is accomplished! We also found a really nice fabric store with a wide vary of fabrics. Now you can expect a few diy on this blog in the future! My boyfriend is cooking for me tonight and here's today's outfit. (Don't judge my photography quality, I'm working on it!) 

Stay curious!








Wearing: sweater from Nike (cut the neck myself), shorts from G-Star (bleached and cut by myself), over-knee socks from Kunert, floral platforms from Jeffrey Campbell.

Find me on: twitter | instagram | youtube | lookbook | tumblr | ask.fm

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten